Mobilegeddon was the name given by web developers to Google’s algorithm update of April 21, 2015. The main effect of this update was to give priority to websites that displayed correctly on smartphones and other mobile devices. This update introduced ‘mobile-friendliness’ as a ranking signal – meaning websites that didn’t meet Google’s criteria…
- 8 Digital Marketing Mistakes that Increase the Risk of Penalties by Google
- 9 Actionable On-Page SEO Tips To Boost Traffic to Your Site
- Top 5 SEO Metrics That Matter To Your Digital Marketing Strategy
- How to Build Audience for Your Blog
- What Will The Best Digital Marketing Company Do For Your Business?