Public relations has always been tasked with the role of building and protecting a company’s image and reputation. This job has taken on a whole new dimension since the internet has connected the globe and allowed people from all over the world to discuss and share stories about their experiences…
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies have changed dramatically over the last few years. With a focus switch now on attracting high quality brand mentions, it requires having other websites talk about your company. Creating this buzz requires content marketing to adopt a better customer relationship. Jordan Whelan from Grey Smoke Media,…
No matter what your business does, making sure that your online reputation management is as positive as possible should be one of your biggest priorities. Your “online reputation” is what comes up when people Google your business. Do they find a slew of negative reviews and blog posts tearing down your…
- 8 Digital Marketing Mistakes that Increase the Risk of Penalties by Google
- 9 Actionable On-Page SEO Tips To Boost Traffic to Your Site
- Top 5 SEO Metrics That Matter To Your Digital Marketing Strategy
- How to Build Audience for Your Blog
- What Will The Best Digital Marketing Company Do For Your Business?