Public relations and search engine optimization may seem like strange bedfellows, but when you think about it, their role in a company is actually very similar. They’re both dedicated to increasing awareness, credibility, and visibility of the company or brand. The major difference is that where SEO focuses on search…
Search engine optimization is something that most people have heard of, but not everybody understands. Many people erroneously assume that it’s a meaningless jargon term that gets thrown around in digital marketing circles. But SEO is anything but useless, and it’s a dynamic and adaptive field that changes and evolves…
Public relations has always been tasked with the role of building and protecting a company’s image and reputation. This job has taken on a whole new dimension since the internet has connected the globe and allowed people from all over the world to discuss and share stories about their experiences…
- 8 Digital Marketing Mistakes that Increase the Risk of Penalties by Google
- 9 Actionable On-Page SEO Tips To Boost Traffic to Your Site
- Top 5 SEO Metrics That Matter To Your Digital Marketing Strategy
- How to Build Audience for Your Blog
- What Will The Best Digital Marketing Company Do For Your Business?