We have built up relationships with government entities, bloggers, and major news sources such as the Huffington Post which allow us to get the sort of links our competitors dream about. These mentions rapidly improve SEO and drive engaged audiences to our clients’ homepages.
We’ve seen bad reporting in every form. Our reports are automated and lengthy outlining keyword movement, opportunities, traffic origins in the form of both word and pictorials.
We constantly seek out new keyword opportunities both short and long-tail. Once they develop we outline the reasons which we should either add or divert resources in their direction. We view our clients as our business partners.
Our team is proud of our 100% retention rating, a feat extremely rare for any SEO agency. We invest heavily in new clients, often operating a loss for several months knowing that real results build lifetime relationships.
All-Encompassing SEO Strategy
Developing a strategy to rank at the top of Google and other search engines is still the ultimate inbound strategy for a business. While advertisements are forgettable, Search is not.When it comes to digital marketing, Google is still the King of the Kingdom.
There is also a high degree of credibility given to those who reside at the top of any search.Developing a strategy to rank at the top of Google and other search engines is still the ultimate inbound strategy for a business. Search is king because it captures a person on a mission, performing a micro-tailored search for exactly what they want.
- Generate highly optimized content
- Friendly Meta Tags and Descriptions
- Integrate Blogging with Content Strategy
- Sponsored and Guest Publishing
- User Interface Improvements
- Content Optimized for Local Search
- Guest Posting
- Sponsored Posting
- Article Posting
- Forum Infiltration
- Social Media Integration
- Utilize government relationships
- Network of websites
- Viral content
- Blogger outreach
- Reach out to brand influencers
- Article & News dissemination
- Reputation management
- Utilize our media influence
- Integrate PR with digital
- Manage anchor text
- Build backlinks
A typical SEO timeline
|Content Creation||Phase 1||Phase 2||Phase 2|
|Build Authority||Phase 2||Phase 2||Phase 3||Phase 3|
|Results||Phase 3||Phase 3||Phase 4|
Focusing on content
Phase 1 — On-site optimizations and
- On-site optimizations.
- Writers compose upwards of 30,000 words of content.
- Client objectives are thoroughly defined.
Increasing the authority of your site through backlinks.
Phase 2 — Build domain authority and improve rankings
- Backlink profile grows w/ proprietary links.
- Gain authority through high profile government directories
- Custom content published on blog networks.
- Digital PR opportunities explored.
- On-site content scheduled & posted.
Phase 3 — Results
- Page 1 rankings obtained.
- Keywords added & eliminated based on recommendations.
- New keyword opportunities explored.
- Further link building through blog network.
Phase 4 — Increase Breadth of Page 1 Rankings
- Page 1 rankings obtained for 10+ keywords.
- Top 1-3 for high profile keywords.
- Continued maintenance and improvements.